Over six in ten (63%) employers have increased their support to staff across one or more areas of mental, financial, physical and social wellbeing in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to research amongst HR decision makers undertaken on behalf of GRiD, the industry body for the group risk protection sector.
- Half (50%) of these businesses increased the communications around support available to staff
- 44% increased the time they made available to help staff directly
- 38% extended support to reflect changes requested by employees
- 34% increased engagement and utilisation of support that was already available
- 32% increased time to investigate resources to help staff
- 32% extended support to include employees’ families
- 25% invested in new employee benefits to provide extra support
- 24% increased investment to fund support directly
Please click here to view the full article.